From: ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Kathie Ford
Sent: Monday, March 28, 2005 5:09 PM
To: ridecamp
Subject: [RC] panels at convention?

Hi all, just wanted to ask a questions..I was at the convention in Reno for just a couple of hours and saw some corral panels I was very interested in...unfortuantely, there was no rep available when I was looking at them...

Does anyone know or remember who the vendor was in regards to the panels?  I can't remember and would like to purchase some asap!!!

any help greatly appreciated!!

thanks!!

kathie