[RC] Fw: Bike hazards on the trail] - Steven Proe

----- Original Message -----

Sent: Monday, March 28, 2005 12:21 PM
Subject: [Fwd: Bike hazards on the trail]

FYI

-------- Original Message --------

Hello all:   this incident happened to a rent string at Five Brooks in Point Reyes National Seashore in Marin County.  Their horses are as bomb-proof as they come and all riders wear helmets.  The wrangler and string goes only on wide fire roads.  Horrible as it is, imagine it happening on a narrow trail, or one with a steep drop-off.   you may forward this to whomever.  Connie