[RC] Looking for a home - Valerie Hewitt

This was forwarded to me - the horse is located in Reno Nevada . I don't know anymore than that altho it sounds like he might be a good buy .

Valerie

<< got a message about a horse that needs to go to a good home for cheap real soon.

* Purebred Arabian 5 year old gelding. Nominated for Sweepstakes. Registered. Sired by Kmadjor (Mark Palmer's stallion from Truckee) out of a Fame daughter

* Black bay , about 15 hands

* Started professional by April Dinan Scollard.  Has about 60 days training

* April says he is a natural Western Pleasure Horse

* Since he is just started, he would need an intermediate rider (or at least not a beginner).  April probably would give some lessons to the new owner .

* WAS priced at $3,500.  My contact says the owner may let him go if someone offered $500.  Nothing wrong with him.  The owner just doesn't want to bring him home nor pay any more in training/broading.  They are long time Arabian breeders losing the zest of owning horses!
* MUST move him this week - before April first.

* Call April for more information.  972-5751. She rarely answers her phone so BE SURE to leave a message.

Know anyone looking for a nice horse?>>