[RC] All breed database, what fun on a stormynight!! - Sherman

You can add your horses to allbreedpedigree yourself. You have to have some basic info (sire,dam, year born, etc). sometimes you have to enter a couple of generation back, but other times they already have the sire & dam info there & you just confirm it, then the rest of the pedigree is filled in automatically. Sometimes, there are errors, and if you spot them you can fix them as well. for instance, if there is a TB & an Arabian with the same name, someone who entered their horse (with ancestors in common to yours) may have confirmed the TB in the ancestry  (in error) so all your horse's pedigree would fill in wrong from there....unless you change that TB to the Arabian sire (or dam) where the error is made. I don't make any changes unless I have documents to show the correct info as it affects the other horses in that line.

Kathy