[RC] Strangles vaccine - Tshuck64

Hi, I know this has been discussed before but I am confused, (big surprise). Is it safe to give the internasal vaccine for strangles (pinnacle IN) to preg. mares? It is a modified live vaccine. I have already given her other vaccines so there is no chance of the local reactions I have read about by getting some on the injection site After reading about it I am even afraid to give it to my gelding in case he sneezes and infects the mare. Any ideas?
Thanks