Re: [RC] rider weight - heidi larson

Now girls, you know we're going to attract Howard with all this talk of butts, wet t-shirts and tight breeches!!!  Or is that the plan?

heidi

DarkHorseGoddess@xxxxxxx wrote:
In a message dated 3/25/2005 1:08:00 P.M. Central Standard Time, ridecamp-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
said,  "women, in tight, tight pants running around and you don't think
they LOOK GOOD? I LOVE breeches he said, ALL women look good in breeches!!
" LOL

HAHA! My hubby is the same way. When I'm getting dressed to ride, he always has a nice comment about my butt, and I have to tell ya, my butt is not skinny!  He loves to see women in breeches, and prefers a nice round booty in breeches. He doesn't like "skinny girl butts". Raven

Heidi-aerc#M20935 /\_/\~ http://www.synjinarts.com
~~/~~ \\~~~~ (Wildlife/Western & Equine
| \~~~~~~
| \~~~~