[RC] horse transporation from CA to CO - Marlene Moss

Somehow in my attempt to reduce the number of horses has put me down only one and now up one!  But I need to arrange to get the new one home, so I’m asking if anyone has any plans to travel from CA (Coarsegold, near Fresno) to anywhere near CO with room for an extra horse that travels well.  I’m near Colorado Springs, but could meet elsewhere to reduce any out of the way traveling and would of course cover fuel costs or whatever makes sense.

I’m hoping to do this sometime in April, so if anyone has any plans that might coincide, please let me know.

If nothing works out, then we will be traveling from CO to Coarsegold and back around the week of April 23.  So if you have a horse that needs to be transported, we’d be happy to help for contribution in fuel costs.  Or even better, if someone on the way to CA is interested in buying one of the horses we have for sale – free delivery!

I’ve got a very nice 8yo mustang mare (from the Twin Peaks HMA), she’s very steady and comfy to ride - $2000.  Also a 15yo arab mare, small, but the best recoveries and resting HR I’ve seen and the easiest canter - $1750 OBO (I’m very motivated to see her not sitting on my pasture since I have only used her for backup and would like to see her do more).  And a 14yo arab mare that could probably be top tenning 50’s or doing 100’s with the right rider – she’s very safe, but canter is not comfy for me although long legged hubby loves her, he just can’t condition 2 - $3500 now, price will go up if I do end up riding her and get her back in shape for a 50, which would only take a month or so.  More info at www.mossrockranch.com.

Thanks for any help!

Marlene

Marlene Moss

www.KineticEquineAnalysis.com (saddle fit for the horse in motion)