Re: [RC] Rider weight - kazevedo

Well, we aren't talking about beauty or appearance; we're talking about horses carrying over 15-20 percent of their body weight. I don't think this comment (made by guest "DLpugli") applies to everyone like Heidi said (some HW people are heavy because of muscle and height, not fat), but what I do think is that it is necessary for heavy people to simply try to keep from riding smaller horses for their extensive training. Bigger rider needs a bigger horse. JMO

Katie