[RC] rides in the NE - Alice Yovich

I may be moving to the Harrisburg, PA area and was put onto ECTRA for CTR since there doesn't seem to be much NATRC in the region. I'd love to hear more about where people ride for fun in that area as well as the rides in the region that aren't in PA. I'm not sure where everything is up there, so I don't know how close or far things are.