[RC] convention - Evelyn Allen/Patrick Allen

        Hi there, just a quick note to let all of you know that Just for Horsin-Round will not be at the convention this year. Pat has been forced back to Rehab training by Worker’s Comp and they won’t let him have the time off for us to go.

        We are really disappointed about this as we love going to the convention and seeing all of you. So here’s hoping each and every one of you has a great time there and that we will see you next year or at a ride.

        If you need something specific then please let me know and I will try my best to get it made for you.

Evelyn and Pat Allen,

www.justforhorsin-round.com