Re: [RC] Plantar Fascitis/type of foot pain - Barbara McCrary

I do hope it works for you. I tried ultrasound for neuromas, MANY years go, and it did nothing. But that's a different problem and a long time ago. Painful feet, no matter what the source, is a bummer.

Barbara
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, March 16, 2005 8:13 AM
Subject: Re: [RC] Plantar Fascitis/type of foot pain

Okay, so Skyla suggests that I try ultrasound.  I happened to go to the chiro Tue morning and asked him for an ultrasound treatment for the plantar fascitis.  A three minute application on each foot.  Yeah, okay, felt good, but didn't really notice any difference.

So, I get up this morning, almost no pain as I go to the bathroom.  Wow, that's interesting.  With in 10 minutes, no pain, nada, nothing.  This can't be.  A lousy three minute application of ultrasound can take all my pain away?????   Am I halucinating?  How???

Cathy, finaly walking with a bit of spring in my step