Re: [RC] ctr vs. endurance - Kristen A Fisher

Sounds to me liek a lot of the misconceptions about CTR rules come from the fact that there are several different CTR governing bodies with slightly different rules throughout teh country.

As one person said, one org requires horses tied to trailer [well, it's not my trailer, and my friend doesn't allow horses tied to trailer other than for tacking]. Another allows her whatever containment she wants. I think that is an example of the conflicting info - maybe not incorrect, but true of one of the several CTR orgs.

Kristen in TX