[RC] Wind Puffs?? - Tshuck64

Hey, My 10 yr old gelding has developed what I think is a wind puff in his rear hind. He has nice clean legs, every once in a while he will get some fluid if he is penned up after a long ride. About 2 weeks ago the day after a pretty hard ride I noticed his right hind was stocked up along the cannon bone and into his ankle. He had no he and was sound on the leg. I was out of town for about 5 days and when I got home it appears he has 2 pretty big wind puff on ether side of his ankle. He has no heat and is completely sound on the leg, is it possible to get a wind puff that severe that quickly? I have been taking it easy on him and it isnt getting any smaller, will it ever? What should I do and what am I doing wrong that he developed this? Thanks