[RC] breakins...again! - Kathie Ford

Okay, this is another heads up for us again in the Auburn, Foresthill or basically foothills area.  My friend just emailed me and said their rig was broken into at Drivers Flat.  His wife's ID, credit cards,checkbook etc. were all stollen.  I don't know if it was  specifically their car or trailer as he just mentioned "their rig"...This happened on Sunday March 12...not sure about the time as he didn't mention it.

I can't believe this happened again..so becareful and if you seen ANYTHING suspicious don't discount it...act on it and follow you gut feeling, and obviously report it.

kathie in Auburn