[RC] [RC] Limited Distance vs Competive Trail - Sherman

I often mount/dismount on the "off" side to make sure my horses are comfortable with it in case of an injury to me or whomever is riding, and because sometimes it is easier on the horse if we are on a hill to mount/dismount on the high side, wherever that happens to be. Is this the sort of thing that NATRC doesn't like to see? Just curious.

Kathy

I'm sorry but a whole heck of a lot of endurance riders could STAND to have their equitation "judged". You might "relax in camp" but how does your horse feel?

In NATRC at least you are NOT judged on every move you make, just on taking good care of your horse.  Which, I am sorry to say, is a sadly neglected facet in most ridecamps.  Think about it.