Re: [RC] Supracor Pad - Sonshine575

The Torsion is cutback and does not touch the withers.  The newest version of the Supracor is very high and doesn't touch my horse's withers until the Torsion is cinched down tightly.  Then it rubs when she moves.  I think the Supracor is a great material for cushion and easy cleaning, probably better with a Dixie Midnight underneath.  But the Supracor did not work with my Torsion Endurance on a horse with just average withers.

Catherine