[RC] Lost Posse Directions - CatThom2

Randi~

Don't go to I-10....waaay out of the way.  Make a left on 98 at the north end of Perry.  Approximately 40 miles you'll come to Newport where you'll go over a bridge at the St. Marks River.  Immediately after the bridge make a right which is 267 (the road the ridecamp is off of).  In 4 miles you'll come to a flashing light, continue straight and you'll come to a signal approximately 10 miles.  There is a gas staion/convenience store there which is the last one before you get to ridecamp.  Just continue on 267 for approximately 12 miles and you'll see signs for camp on the left.  If you get lost, call me on my cell 850-544-8273 and I'll come get you.

Cathy