[RC] Supplements - agilbxr

I've got a friend who's mare has a lumbar/sacral injury that they have been trying to get to heal for quite a while.  It started out VERY subtle, the mare was refusing jumps.  After having the vet and the chiropractor out, they found the injury, put her on stall rest (their pasture is all mud and hills..they didn't want to risk her slipping and re-injuring).  She was doing better, then escaped the stall and did mach 90 around the barn area, and promptly re-injured the area.  Back into the stall she went...with a better latch this time.  She's been on stall rest since the re-injury for 3 months.  The chiropractor has continued to come and adjust her mare during that time period, but she's still lame.  (Rachel says she still has a hitch in her get-a-long)

She wanted to know what kind of supplements everyone suggested.  The mare is 20, and is currently on corto-flex.  I suggested something with yucca or msm in it just for the anti-inflammatory action. (this mare is pretty much retired...they would like to get her pasture sound though).  Whatcha all think????

Juli and Alpine (and Pixie the 20 year old Appy mare who is SICK of being in a stall)