[RC] FEI & Dual Sanctioning - Antonio_Corbelletta

All of this polemic about FEI is still a mystery to me.  We have attended
several FEI rides, most of them dual sanctioned.  My wife rides FEI and I
have always ridden the AERC ride.  I have never notice any differences from
other rides that I have done, from the stand point of someone who is only
doing the AERC ride.  In fact the FEI/AERC rides have been a little better
organized.  I may be missing something but I simply do not understand the
problem(s) that people have with FEI, especially since it is TOTALLY
voluntary to compete in this division.
So I have to ask again, (I asked this before and no one gave me a good
answer) What is the problem here?  Or as I suspect it is it a few
individuals that have this knee-jerk reaction to three little letters?  I
would advise the folks that do not like FEI not to participate.  They can
simply participate in AERC rides and never worry about international
competition.  Chill out.
As far as riders coming back from rides with tails of not being able to do
this or that, I take it with a grain of salt.  I have seen and heard many
misunderstandings from riders at lots of rides.
Tony

IMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR RECIPIENTS IN THE U.S.A.:  This message may
constitute an advertisement of a BD group's products or services  or a
solicitation of interest in them. If this is such a message and you would
like to opt out of receiving future advertisements or solicitations from
this BD group, please forward this e-mail to optoutbygroup@xxxxxxx
message (which includes any attachments) is intended only for the
designated recipient(s).  It may contain confidential or proprietary
information and may be subject to the attorney-client  privilege or other
confidentiality protections.  If you are not a designated recipient, you
may not review, use, copy or distribute this message. If you receive this
in error, please notify the sender by reply e-mail and delete this message.
Thank you.
Corporate Headquarters Mailing Address: BD (Becton, Dickinson and Company)
1 Becton Drive Franklin Lakes, NJ 07417 U.S.A.