Re: [RC] Forerunner 301 Review - abigail Madden

April,

WOW!!!  Thanks so much for posting this.  Your review is thorough and easy to understand.  Being a "science geek" I really like the idea of being able to have all the data to look at in one place.  I think I may have to start saving my pennies.  As an aside, I wish more folks on ridecamp would post their "reviews" of products when they try something new.  Granted its just one opinion, but every little bit of info. helps.

Thanks again,

abigail
Chico, CA<<<where it's supposed to hit 80 F today and will make for a very sweaty horse http://weather.yahoo.com/forecast/USCA0211_f.html

April <endurancerider@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
This review can also be read online with some accompanying photos at
http://tinyurl.com/55g5c

Well, I have had my Garmin Forerunner 301 for several weeks now. I've
really, really been enjoying it. Recent software upgrades provided by
Garmin have been excellent and I'm quite glad I got the unit. It comes
with a human chest belt that Roger Rittenhouse's conversion kit works
most excellently on. I haven't had much trouble with the heart rate
data. Right now with winter hair still a factor, I wet down the
electrode area really well and also use electrode gel.