Re: [RC] raincoats - Suzi Maiorisi

I just bought an Aussie style coat from a little place in Bandera, TX...but it's not oilskin so you don't have the upkeep on it and my sisters oilskin colors anything she's wearing black (don't know why this is happening, but it has ruined several shirts/sweaters this way)  They are made out of a special fabric that repels water, is light weight and looks GREAT, too...and the ones for women actually FIT a woman - I usually wear an XL in outerwear but I took a M in this style with room to spare...
Suzi.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, March 08, 2005 4:46 PM
Subject: [RC] raincoats

I recently found a wonderful packable poncho by Outback Trading Company.  It is of oilskin, waterproof and packs into its own attached pocket and has D's and snaps so it can be hooked onto your saddle.  They are quite reasonable compared to everything else I have found and I will have them at my booth at the convention.  If you'd like more information please email me privately.

www.barefootsaddlesUSA.com [under construction]
Easyboot Epics shipping now!!
1-877-865-2467