[RC] Salt and e-lytes - Kathy Copeland

Title: Salt and e-lytes

All the salt and e-lytes just seems to all be personal preference, taste and needs when it comes to both humans and horses. I feed very high quality good food to all my horses so that is always a constant.   I personally love salt and eat it on everything and could eat plain salt just to eat it, never makes me ill or yucky.  Not to worry blood pressure is fine.  I have had horse that will not drink unless e-lyted and other that drink just because the water is there and think if it is there I must drink it, kinda like me with my Coca Cola.  Oh yeah and I love salty peanuts in my Coke.  Think I'll go have one now.

Team Slow Poke
Kathy Copeland