Re: [RC] favorite color - Barbara McCrary

I have a chestnut gelding who is from a black mare and a bay stallion.  Interesting..........

Barbara
----- Original Message -----
From: Chris Paus
Sent: Wednesday, March 09, 2005 7:09 AM
Subject: Re: [RC] favorite color

Paddi, I've got a field full of horses that color! Bays... some blood red, some dark bays.The babies I've been getting from my mares have been bay with little or no white. Until the last two anglos.. go figure, I bred two bays and got a chestnut with lots of chrome! And in 04, we got a  bay with lots of white. HIs pasture mate however, is a very dark bay with not a speck of white anywhere.

chris

Paddi <seamstob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I own 3 greys but love the real dark blood bay color no white any where.
My least favorite color is black. They fade in the sun.
I am currently looking at another grey. Hoping hubby does not notice for awhile that there is a new girl in the field.
Paddi

"If I fill this moment with gratitude, the next moment can't help but bring blessings."

Chris and Star

BayRab Acres
http://pages.prodigy.net/paus