[RC] selenium and Vit. E levels - Kathie Ford

Okay, coming out of lurking to ask a question...ready vets?

I have just received results from testing my horses' selenium and vit. E levels and they are normal...However, my question is in reading the figures or values, where would mid-level normal be?

Her readings were Vit E at 2.8 and selenium 0.182 and they said normal range...

basically, I just want to know if she's low, mid, or high normal...within in that range...

any clarification is appreciated!!  Thanks!

kathie