[RC] Ted Klopfenstein update - Enduroride

Saw Ted Klopfestein today in the hospital, still doesn't have much movement in one arm. He is discouraged as they told him to plan on surgery on Thursday morning. He has pressure pushing on his nerve, they plan on going in a making a larger space for the swollen nerve by putting some kind of tube around the nerve. He is 78 years old, has never been in a hospital, is not on any kind of medication. I have been in there while they are taking his blood pressure and it is 106/60. They say he is like a teenager. I am in awe of this man. Several have written and ask where he is. He is in the Shands Hospital in Gainesville, FL. You can send him Flowers there, he is in room 10-541, in the trauma unit. You can also send cards to my house and I can deliver them to him, my address while in Florida is PO BOX 991, Williston, FL 32696. He will be glad to hear from any of his friends. He should be in there around two weeks for surgery and PT. His sister in law will be coming to help him after surgery.  Many have asked about his horse, he is just fine. He clipped his heelbulb a little is all, he is out in a large pasture at Valerie Kanavy's house and doing well. I will let you all know how he is doing after a day or two, Connie Caudill- Phone in Florida 352-486-6739 if you want more info.