Re: [RC] [RC-Digest] Vol: 03.2439 trash talking - Chipnml

I remember when I first switched from CTR to endurance, I was steaming along on my old Earen, doing our usual humongous trot, and when I passed someone, she called out "hey, he looks a little hitchy behind, does he feel okay?"  Yes, I was psyched out...I slowed down, told the vet at the next check.  He said everything looked great and this rider did stuff like that all the time.  I was sooo mad.  I knew if I confronted her, she'd just shrug and say it was an honest mistake.  I also rode with someone once who spent the whole day saying she wasn't interested in racing, just wanted finish the ride, blah blah blah.  When we got close to the finish I got off to walk my horse in, and she took off galloping.  Live and learn :-)

Chip