Re: [RC] e'lytes and supplements - BeckeG

Truman,

Michigan State University is doing an e-lyte study.  We took place this summer, 2 rides, same location.  The difference was one ride they did more e-lytes, one less e-lytes.  I was talking to the vet in charge of the study wondering why they didn't use different kinds of e-lytes, etc.

She said they have to test one feature at a time.  The Temp was the same at both rides.  I figured out that the second ride used fewer e-lytes.  We had less completions on the second ride.  HMMM.  Was it the miles, the later date or the e-lytes.

By the way, AERC funded the test.  I hope they do more testing soon.  They said the study would be out about the end of December, but I have not seen it yet.

Becke
Michigan