Re: [RC] Home on the Range - M . Paul Latiolais

Assuming the trails will be similar to those of the last three years, there is no gravel (except a couple of road crossings). It is the best of desert rides, good footings and lots 9f buttes and lots of ponds. There is a bit of rock but mostly good dirt cow trails.