Re: [RC] FITS-YA HOO Y'ALL! - Vistalargo

Title: AOL Email
Thank you Jan and all the sponsors and volunteers and crews! We were happy to have two days of successful completions in LDs.one top ten and one-first time rookie horse AERC L /D endurance completion. The ride is one to not miss everyone. Many veterans friendly ride management, riders crews, professional (seasoned and competent) vets and ideal weather conditions complemented the perfectly marked trails (mostly ideal footing, relatively scenic and easy).
 Crew Vistalargo,
Ed, Lindsay Clarke, Dana our four horses (Obi, Leo, Jedi, & Pocita)