Re: [RC] Graniteville train wreck. - Mary Ann Spencer

We use chlorine gas to make beach.  It was a HUGE issue before the war in Iraq started.  We did NOT know what condition their chlorine gas plants were in.  OR if they would use it on us.  We did know we would need it to make bleach so we could clean up the place.  mary ann
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Saturday, January 08, 2005 3:36 PM
Subject: Re: [RC] Graniteville train wreck.

Excuse me Heidi.  Why did you send me this?  A comment was made to me about how thousands die from drowning every year, with the implication that water is bad?  Makes about as much since as screen doors in a submarine.  Now your making a comment , "good grief, chlorine is essential to life." So that being you think chlorine gas is?