[RC] joint supplements - Chris Eickleberry

 I thought I would ask folks’ opinions (especially the vets on the list) of a product called Hyalun- it’s oral hyaluronic acid- --I have been using acetyl-G glucosamine IM once or twice a month for my teenaged distance horse, who is starting to show some limited flexibility and range of motion…… this Hyalun sounds so good…(of course, they make it sound great so we’ll all run out and buy it!!!!) ..............any opinions on this??   And are these products meant to be used all the time (year-round) or mainly when the horse is being conditioned and competed? .............thanks for the feedback!................regards, Chris E./Indiana