[RC] Gator Run Plans - Enduroride

The weather looks great for next week end and hope we will see many of you on the Gator Run Ride in Florida. It is still hunting deer hunting season in the Osceola National Forest through the 9th of Jan. This means the camp will not be open until after then. We are hoping some of the trails that have been closed due to the Hurricanes will have been cleared by the hunters. Until hunting season is over we will not be able to access which trails will be available for use. We will try and use as many trails as possible but will probably be using a lot of the sandy roads too. Remeber the ride will be held on Friday, Saturday and Sunday, Jan 14-16.     If anyone wants to come and help us with the ride, we would really appreciate it. The phone number until Sunday is 352-486-6739. No pre entries, just come and enter the day you ride. Anyone wishing to stay longer and enjoy the great weather is welcome. Connie Caudill