[RC] Fwd: Re. Donations to Thailand - Jillcohndc

--- Begin Message ---
Hi Jill,
Thank you ever so much. Reid is greatful and happy with the responses. I am including a post that he recently sent to me. It has all the banking information on it. It is hell for him seeing the pain and misery. It is also very exhausting. The fact that he is helping is keeping him going through the long hours and stress

Yes, it would be wonderful if the post and banking info could go on Ride Camp.

My warmest of Regards, and May your New Year be good.