[RC] Joint Supplements - Mollie Krumlaw-Smith

Long story short, I've had some significant injuries to most of my important joints and will eventually need some replacement parts.  As I want to prolong this at long as possible I've spent a great deal of time trying joint supplements on both the horses and myself.

Of all of the supplements out there Cosamin DS (human version of Cosequin) is the one "I" can feel a significant difference in my joints after about 6 to 8 weeks.  Since I've noticed the change in the horses after about 4 to 6 weeks I'm assuming they feel the same improvements I am.  Nutramax (the manufactuer) did some pretty detailed research on the products I believe in the early 90's.  I believe it's still out there in "web land" for review.

MKS

--
dangerous content by IntelliBlock MailScanner, and is
believed to be clean.