Subject: [RC] 5 foot long corral panels - SBA2WXW

Does anybody know of a source for 5' (or 5.5') long corral panels...
April-

If your looking for a compact portable corral, check out www.portable-horse-corral.com

We build very solid aluminum corrals with 1/8 thick walls. The "AlumaLite12 is expandable to 12' x 12' and the AlumaLite14 is expandable to 14' x 14'. Collapsed dimensions are 4' wide or less. Our unique design allows you to haul an entire corral in your pickup or SUV so that you don't have to deface your trailer with rusty brackets. Each model is also free standing to eliminate the risk of your horse getting cast under the trailer. For extra stability the legs are adjustable on uneven ground AND can accommodate ground stakes. Our PVC models are also very solid.

Valerie Treese