Re: [RC] Mud and More Mud - heidi larson

So what you're saying then Sandy is what I think is overkill, should be just about right?!!  My husband was going to put the trench in originally at about 3' down max and 12" wide, but my brother in law didn't have the narrower bucket, so it's almost 2' wide and at least 4' deep. So far it has kept up with the rain and we've had some pretty good storms since it went in. Once the gutters get attached it may not keep up, but it's so well made with all the fabric/drain rock and drain pipe, I think it should be pretty good.

heidi

heidi

SandyDSA@xxxxxxx wrote:
tell you what - we have had so much rain here in "sunny" southern Cal that even our full system of french drains have been overwhelmed - but in the end, I am thankful for them. Otherwise, we would have had wet feet in the house!

Heidi-aerc#M20935 /\_/\~ http://www.synjinarts.com
~~/~~ \\~~~~ (Wildlife/Western & Equine
| \~~~~~~
| \~~~~