Sent: Tuesday, January 04, 2005 6:43 AM
Subject: [RC] saddles

My adult daughter (mother of five) is going to begin endurance riding by  conditioning a friend's 100 mile horse  which is being brought back after being injured in his pasture .  She saw a Pandura saddle cheap on e-Bay.    Wisely assumed it was junk. Anyone know about this saddle?  Anyone have suggestions for buying the best used saddle for the least money?  I'm pretty sure this horse was campaigned with a Tucker equitation endurance.

Nancy Sturm
Why Wait? Move to EarthLink.