Re: [RC] SCID : Calling vets and breeders - DaNel Resha

When my horse Cupid was born his Dam was leaking milk for a few days.  The vet came out and tested him.  He had not recieved any colustrum.  So we had to supplement.  The vet said that Cupid had no antiobodies.  And that if we did not supplement he would not live a week.

This could be what happened.  Did you have the baby checked for antibodies within 24 hours of birth?

DaNel