Re: [RC] moving up from CT to LD - Merryben

In a message dated 1/3/2005 9:04:40 P.M. Central Standard Time, Trakehners2000 writes:
Are  you saying that the horses started on the fifty too?
The only horse I ever did a 25 on first was Rushcreek Q-Ball and that is because my boyfriend wanted me to ride with him and he was riding a 17 year old Appy.  Q-Ball's first 100 was Tevis but that is another story.

All my horses and all my juniors' horses started with 50's.

The youngest junior was 5 and she did her first 50 on a pony.  I think maybe Heather was the oldest that started with me at 11 or maybe Megan...I think she might have been 13 or 14.

But.....you have to remember, when I started there was no LD.  I knew a lot of people who started with 100's cause there were no 50's when they started.  It is all relative.......mb