[RC] Pinto - Barb & Neil

Hi

I am looking for information about Tracy Smith that used to live in Maple Grove Mn.
I bought a pinto gelding that was raised and owned by Tracy until he was 8yrs old.  He is now 12yrs.  I am interested in what this horse has done in the past.   We are really enjoying him and like the rest of our horsy family we would like to know more about him.

Thanks in advance
Barb

NE-BAR
Neil & Barbara Josephson