Re: [RC] [RC] hauling horses, again - Cowgirgoof

In a message dated 2/27/2004 8:01:56 PM Eastern Standard Time, ranch@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

In the USA used stuff is the biggest bargain going.  The reason is that many
people are willing to pay big bucks for new.

I bought a 1992 Ford F-250 diesel two and a half years ago for $8200. That was the BEST deal around. The truck had 181,000 miles on it, but was in immaculate condition otherwise. I love my truck and I would recommend a used truck anytime if you do your homework. Those 7.3 liter diesel engines are a great workhorse if taken care of (and mine apparently was).

Becky