[RC] Tights, a funny story - Julie Fuller

My step mom and I both sew. We make out own tights too... and one day, we were out riding, talking about making tights, and Beth said " I want to find a pattern for crotchless riding tights" I died laughing! And she had the funniest look on her face, she hadn't realized what she said! When I told her, she said "Well, you know what I meant!" I still tease her about this, of course.

Julie

The two best drugs to have in your kit are Tincture of Time and a Dose of
Common Sense. These two will carry you through 99.999% of the problems
associated with horses and endurance competition.
~ Robert Morris