[RC] Riding Pants - Equissentials - Wendy MacCoubrey

I believe the best riding pants out there are Equissentials. I have a full endurance seat and have used them for 2 years and they are the same as I bought them – Equissentials offers all custom at no extra charge – they even have a recycle program on the leather. I have put allot of riders into these pants and they have said they wouldn’t ride in anything else now. Visit their website at  www.equissentials.net.  They are made with deer skin on cotton/lycra and there are many different fabric weights, colours and styles.

Wendy