Re: [RC] videos - Kristene Smuts

Hi, has  anyone out there  viewed  the videos called Visible Horse and
Visible Rider?>>

Hi Patty

I have the Visible Horse and am waiting for the Visible Rider, but I found that
you need to watch it in chunks, otherwise you don't retain too much
information.  I found the same with Dr Deb's video and will watch a section at
a time.  Worthwhile though.

Kristene
South Africa

you teach a horse all the "tools" and "cues" he needs
to handle the trail, to hold a speed, deal with hills, etc. It's also where
you develop the "bond" that causes him to "defer" to you before losing his
cool.
~ Jim Holland