From: "allex Cole" <Allegra@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, February 26, 2004 8:19 PM
Subject: [RC] Oak Leaf Run, Information Request.

Dear Ride camp,
 Looking over ride dates at endurance.net I found that Oak Leaf Run in
Allegan county is on April 10. Are my eyes tricking me?

 Any who, I was wondering if any one could provide me with the fallowing
information regarding the ride:

 - Location
 - Any Fee's
 - Rules, who can participate. (kids?)
 - Do you need to sign up ahead of time/be in any organizations?
 - Any thing else?

 Thank you very much for your quick reply.

  Sincerely,

 Allegra

You hold with in your hand the future,
I hold with in mine the past.
Join our hands together,
But ah, such a union cannot last.

paganpoet
REAL endurance is dressing for 20 degrees in the AM and by noon its 85
degrees!
~ Heidi Sowards

Black care rarely sits behind a rider whose pace is fast enough
~  Theodore Roosevelt