Fw: [RC] boy wont wear tights-man priorities/catherine? - Melissa

Bang!!!!! - the light bulb went on as she slaps her hands together with glee!!!!!!!
Thanks for the great idea, Ed!!!
Melissa/ MN

Subject: [RC] boy wont wear tights-man priorities/catherine?

if you want to get the eight year old boy into riding tights, you might want to tell him that batman and superman wear them, and dont fight crime without them!  thats how i convinced myself to wear them.  :-)

and to catherine in colorado,  we didnt know you were looking, but i hope you find someone with a love for horses, a sense of humor, the ability to get along well with all kinds of people, and the knack to use pocketknife and a roll of duct tape to build a shopping mall.  my wife says there arent any more out there like me,  but i am willing to bet that there are!       ps.   i could spell hippopotamus when i was in second grade.    ed