[RC] Reno bound... the storm watch - Ridecamp Guest

Please Reply to: Char char.antuzzi@xxxxxx or ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Well, I've been watching the news and they're saying that today
Wed is the worst. There is supposed to be a break latter on
Friday, then partly cloudy and nice on Saturday. I was leaving
Friday night after work, in the dark but I do have a 4x4 truck.
You should be okay if you leave Friday afternoon or Saturday.

REAL endurance is reading the LD vs. Endurance thread/debate every 3
months!!!
~ Heidi Sowards