Re: [RC] relocate to Austin, TX area - Kristen A. Fisher

Texas has no state income tax. Leaving more of your money for tack(s) ;-)

Kristen
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, February 25, 2004 11:41 AM
Subject: [RC] relocate to Austin, TX area

Okay all you endurance riders in the Austin area, I need feed back; thinking of relocating to that area from Southern California.  What is the horse community like?  I know endurance riders are great people wherever they happen to be from, but what are the pros and the cons of this area in your opinions.