RE: [RC] [RC] horse type priorities (was Pet Peeves) - melinda harrelson

i have to agree that personality should come first. color and gender and bloodline all have to come next. i love all of my horses to death. one of my mares is the ugliest horse you have ever seen but she was my first horse and she taught me how to ride ( after we got a few kinks worked out) but nobody else likes her because she is just homely looking. my new geldings are just great. they are just ordinary looking but they are great horses with great attitudes. one of them is a buckskin qh that has an elevator that doesnt go all the way to the top.but he is very willing to please. the other is a MORGAN who defines the word bombproof. when i went out looking to buy another horse i did not care what they looked like. i just wanted a good riding horse with a good attitude. i found these 2 great geldings and i still would  have bought them if they would have been purple.

melinda harrelson

Take off on a romantic weekend or a family adventure to these great U.S. locations. ============================================================ If you treat an Arab like a Thoroughbred, it will behave like a Quarter horse. ~ Libby Llop ridecamp.net information: http://www.endurance.net/ridecamp/ ============================================================