[RC] "Hot Topics Workshops" at the upcoming AERC National Convention - Mike Jaffe

If you're attending the upcoming AERC National Convention in Reno please plan
on joining us for the two "Hot Topics Workshops" being held from 7-8:30am both
Friday and Saturday mornings.

These Workshops will be led again this year by John Parke, Pacific Southwest
Regional Director and Chair of the Legal & By-Laws, Protest & Grievance and
Welfare of the Horse Committees. These Workshops were very well attended at
last year's convention and included some great discussion on the Welfare of our
Horses.

A part of each day's Workshop will include updates from the current members of
the Welfare of the Horse Committee. We'll update you on the progress we've made
this past year, what we think we've learned, how we've tried to put it all
together and finally our outlook going forward. We're also anxious to get your
ideas and feedback.

So set your alarm clock for early, grab a cup of coffee and join us for what
will undoubtedly be a very lively and informative few hours.

See you there!

Mike Jaffe
Welfare of the Horse Committee Member
You don't have to be a 100-mile rider or a multi-day rider to be an
endurance rider, but if you want to experience the finest challenges our
sport has to offer, you need to do both of those.
~ Joe Long